Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 1147 With everyday we get a fresh set of challenges

Sometimes they are direct and sometimes they are subtle. No matter how you slice it a challenge is coming. So, just get ready. I was definitely challenged today. Some work was done on the arc trainer I have been using. I think it created more resistance. I believe I will not know for sure until I get more of my energy back. I feel as if I lent some of it out to someone.

My legs have been a little heavy. I have been through these phrase before the key to getting out of them is to keep moving and get into a flow.

Burning 1337 calories in sixty minutes today represents the least I have burned all week.I poured it on at the end of the workout but, I felt a little washed after the sixty minutes were completed.


When you workout for 1147 days without a break you get to know your body pretty well. I feel this is just a minor break in what has been a tremendous energy flow.

Now we are onto Day 1148. We need to beat 1338++ to show growth over today's total. I am up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment