Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 1139 Feeling more loose and refreshed is awesome!

As I started my workout today, I felt more loose and refreshed. I bought the idea that an extra hour or so of sleep would cause that effect.In the first fifteen minutes I burned 340 calories. Three hundred and forty times four in sixty minutes equals 1320. Thirteen hundred and twenty calories was way better than yesterday's 1293 for an hour.

Now, I felt ready to go, my confidence was up and my pace was good then I decided to push myself. I finished by burning another one thousand and fifty four calories in the next forty five minutes.My total was six short of fourteen hundred for the hour. In the last five minutes I was on a pace to burn fourteen hundred and five calories in an hour.

I felt super and was amazed by my bounce back day. This is my second bounce back day in the last two weeks.

Well, Day 1140 is a package on its way. I cannot wait to open it.

No comments:

Post a Comment