Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 1158 We answer the bell one more time

Since my foot challenge has left me asking to burn more calories in the hour, I have decided to do as many crunches as I can after the workout. I am now up to 910 crunches. Not bad since I started by doing 220. Since Day 1148, I have done over 400 crunches a day. In a good battle I burned 1324 calories in the hour. This mornings temperature was 57 degrees at 5am. At 57 degrees I am begin to wonder if wearing three layers of clothing may be too much for the workout.

Tomorrow Day 1159 the forecast is for a high of 72 degrees. At 5 am it might be time for two layers.

Time to get back above that 1350 calorie burn per hour mark again and get to 1000 crunches - AGAIN - I am ready- Dressed, fed and ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment