Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 1971 we did a workout every day while vacationing on the Cape

Day 1066 daily questions for highly determined individuals
Our minds are like a garden, where as if you want plant something in it and nurture it and grow it you have feed it constantly to get your desired results?
How hard is it for you understand this philosophy?
Question, what thoughts have you planted in your garden?

Day 1064 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Here something to consider that may or not help you realize how powerful your will power is? I eat a vegan diet and have for about three years. I said good bye to eating fish, chicken and meat along with diary products. I don't eat cookies, cakes,fried foods or candy.Ask yourself this question, if you decide to stop doing something you did enjoy for a long time, how long could stop doing it for? It does NOT have to be, food JUST any activity right now that you really enjoy.


Workout number 2058 as we did our 89TH double-on Day 1962.
This was nowhere near as phenomenal a challenge. My calve muscles have loosened up and I am no longer being nagged by a foot ailment that I did go away.I pushed my self to the first floor after sleeping from 10:45pm to 5:30 am. Another great sleep since I have been here.
I felt good and put on 2 layers of clothing and a hood, I was warm. Went down the fitness room in the Hotel. I used the Precor elliptical and set the machine for 1 hour and did a manual level 20 incline and a 20 resistance for 60 minutes.  It was a GOOD workout. I chose to  do some Tai Chi after and had no other equipment to do my usual ab work.
Plan for tomorrow,
Back to usual routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment