Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 1969 Fun!

Day 1064 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Here something to consider that may or not help you realize how powerful your will power is? I eat a vegan diet and have for about three years. I said good bye to eating fish, chicken and meat along with diary products. I don't eat cookies, cakes,fried foods or candy.Ask yourself this question, if you decide to stop doing something you did enjoy for a long time, how long could stop doing it for? It does have to be food any activity.


Workout number 2056 as we did our 89TH double-on Day 1962
I felt good and put on 2 layers of clothing and a hood, I was warm. Went down the fitness room in the Hotel. I used the Precor elliptical and set the machine for 1 hour and did a manual level 18 incline and a 11 resistance for a half hour. In the second half hour I did a 17 incline and a 14 resistance. It was a GOOD workout. I chose to  do some Tai Chi after and had no other equipment to do my usual ab work.

Then went for 15 mile bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment