Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 1963 The winners were; Dodgers,Bears,Celtics and Maple Leafs

This week's show  promises to be  excellent  as will be taking calls on the Aaron Hernandez saga, upcoming All star game (Puig or no Puig whats your take?) in New York and  other exciting sports news.
We will get to 94 today, again. Muggy Heat index 100, oh yeah. Is there a heat wave coming?
Join me on 88.7 FM and www.wnhu.net- The Friday Night Sports Scene on from 8 to 10 pm! Every Friday..


A pattern interrupt:

I must pass on my apologies to all who intended to listen to the Friday Night Sports Scene, a sports talk show which I host every Friday night from 8 to 10 pm on 88.7 FM and www.wnhu.net. The show did not air as there was some technical difficuties. The building that houses the studio where the show is broadcasted from is under going some major renovations and needed to have its power shut down. After the power was to be shut down the plan was at 5 pm to switch to generated power. There was a problem with the generator and the power remained off until after 10 pm, hence, no show.

I am scheduled to be back on the show Friday July 19TH as I will miss next week's show due to a vacation.Thanks for all your interest. You can follow my views on sports and other matters on twitter @sicilianmessage.Thanks again and I do apologize for any inconvenience.


Our ego,our body and our soul. Ego wants us to look good,our body wants us to feel good and our soul wants us to do good.
When we eat as healthy as we know we can do we achieve the wishes of our ego,body and soul?

Three days after July fourth and after the 88TH double.Went to a place that I must call an oasis* Beckett MA- there had to be about 20 degree temperature change. Nice and breezy much less humidity.Time off from work does lend itself to some sober reflection.Yesterday after I did my 89TH double. I relaxed and refreshed myself then I realized it was 90 degrees in the house. I had a fan on and watched the baseball game but it was kind of unbearable to sit and sweat with hardly any clothes on and looking forward to a cold shower.There were 2 air conditioners in the house one, was in the lower floor bedroom with the door closed the other was in the up stairs bedroom with the door also,closed.
I had decide to take a stand against both the air condition and the heat. The battle was intense. Finally, my wife and I both gave in. We decided to put in the air conditioner. One of my sons grabbed the A/C from the garage and found out it was a wall mount A/C we realized it did not work. Then we called a few outlets that we thought would still have some on hand and went to pick up the unit. Much to our surprise when we arrived home and began to put the unit in the window we learned it was a different one than we had asked for. So, we had to go all the way back to the store and get the correct one.


*A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a torrid place or situation.

Workout number 2051 as we do our 89TH double- ANOTHER DAYOFF 2 DAYS IN AROW WHOA!
I felt good and put on 2 layers of clothing and a hood, I was warm. Burned 2180 yes!
calories in 60 minutes- best way to describe the machine I work out on is it is a stair climber and an elliptical machine.I got real strong and finished
with a great burst at the end. It felt so awesome.
50 pullups
220 old style very very steep wow!
270 very medium depth
330 crunches incline
430  crunches
530 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
50 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- Wednesday July 10TH,
Gym 180/181.0

No comments:

Post a Comment