Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 1968 I did my hour of hard cardio


Workout number 2056 as we did our 89TH double-on Day 1962
I felt good and put on 2 layers of clothing and a hood, I was warm. Went down the fitness room in the Hotel. I used the Precor elliptical and set the machine for 1 hour and did a manual level 17 incline and a 10 resistance for a half hour. In the second half hour I did a 17 incline and a 14 resistance. It was a GOOD workout. I chose to  do some Tai Chi after and had no other equipment to do my usual ab work. The first time at 840 I got a call but was busy trying to find the next Highway. The next time I called and got no answer. Then I got return calls but I was being rerouted by the GPS of the car we were following.

Oh well, next week we come back with a strong show. The WFAN fantasy phenom in #4 is going to have to be a live performance to advance this year. I need to be at 750 Columbus Ave in NYC on Thursday July 25TH around 9 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment