Thursday, July 4, 2013

DAY 1959 OUR 88TH DOUBLE! BEAUTIFUL

This week's show  promises to be  excellent  as will be taking calls on the Aaron Hernandez saga, upcoming All star game in New York and  other exciting sports news.
We will get to 92 today, again. Muggy Is there a heat wave coming?
Join me on 88.7 FM and www.wnhu.net- The Friday Night Sports Scene on from 8 to 10 pm! Every Friday..

Our ego,our body and our soul. Ego wants us to look good,our body wants us to feel good and our soul wants us to do good.
When we eat as healthy as we know we can do we achieve the wishes of our ego,body and soul?

A day off unexpectedly, as we are happy to do a double.As we are all able to enjoy the Fourth.
I never stopped moving at the toil for six hours,lunch,2 hours more.Then, Tai Chi
I feel like "My Cousin Vinny". Finally some sleep.
Energy on Day 1958, high.

Workout number 2046
I felt good and put on 2 layers of clothing.and a hood, I was warm. Did my 88th double
Burned 4332 calories in 120 minutes- best way to describe the machine I work out on is it is a stair climber and an elliptical machine.I got real strong and finished
with a great burst at the end. It felt so awesome.
50 pullups
300 old style very very steep wow!
330 very medium depth
400 crunches incline
510  crunches
600 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
50 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- Wednesday July 3RD,yesterday 2 students .
Gym 180/181.1

No comments:

Post a Comment