Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 1866 Time marches on!

There are no standards and no possible victories except the joy you are living while dancing your run. You are not running for some future reward-the real reward is now!

How true is that? I used to run when I was 25 years younger. I didn't realize how amazing it was because I did not take as seriously as I take my daily hour of hard cardio. When I ran I was running 4 to five times a week and I averaged about a 5 mile run each time. It took me about 35 to 45 minutes to complete the run. However, I really did not pay that much attention to it. I was playing basketball and playing on three softball teams.

Bottom line, I was active. Compare to today maybe a little more active. I was no where near as committed to my activities. 


After did my workout today I fasted and got a physical. My appointment was at 8 am. I took the entire day off. Had I known I would be done at 915 am I would not have requested the entire day off. I thought the process was going to take until at least 1 PM.

As I burned 2250 calories in the hour less than yesterday= lty

32 pullups  =lty

200 old style   = lty
200 crunches incline   = lty
200 new style  = lty

5 minutes of plank 3 ways = say
37 Ab machine   = lty
back on track!

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday


Weight 187.0= lty


Day 1867 The war is over!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment