Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 1875 Wow that is a big number, Jimmy cracked corn.

And I don't care. Play with pain.I love to workout. A challenge makes a difference. I will return to the previous form. Right now, I am giving my best effort.

Attitude is everything.Morning,noon,afternoon and night. What were the four times yesterday that you demonstrated that you have a positive attitude?

Total sleep? About five and a half hours.

As I burned 2223 calories in the hour more pain the pinky than yesterday. Play with pain.

43 pullups

430 old style
430 crunches incline
430 new style

5 minutes of plank 3 ways
60 Ab machine
back on track!

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 187.4 is the scale wrong?

Day 1876 It was not long ago when we were celebrating 1776!

No comments:

Post a Comment