Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 1870 now its Five/six

Five years and six weeks to the day. How to  lower one cholesterol by 30 points by diet and exercise? Just keep reading this blog. Everyday since June 20, 2009 Day 485. Since this is Day 1870, I have been posting everyday for 1385 days. You probably do not believe me but, you you can check it to confirm my statement.

I do thoroughly enjoy this point in of my life now.  One of my requirements is to be active. I think and have experienced that to be a good thing. A big reason for that is it keeps the mind alert. It always for more effortless breathing and gives me a sense of well being by reenforcing my positive affirmations.

As I burned 2304 calories in the hour less than yesterday= mty

50 pullups

310 old style
320 crunches incline 
320 new style

5 minutes of plank 3 ways
60 Ab machine 
back on track!

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday


Weight 187.0 is the scale wrong?.

Day 1871 A day off; maybe a double?

No comments:

Post a Comment