Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 1881 Nineteen days to nineteen hundred days

ETA, May 6TH 2013.
Winning is not about headlines and hardware [medals]. It's only about attitude. A winner is a person who goes out today and every day and attempts to be the best runner and best person he can be. Winning is about struggle and effort and optimism, and never, ever, ever giving up.
Amby Burfoot, Editor-at-Large, Runner's World
I may not be a runner but I am sure keeping myself moving.
I can understand this person's point of view, as everyday I try to improve on my efforts from the previous day.

Total sleep? About 5 hours.

33 pullups
330 old style
330 crunches incline
330 new style
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
33 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 185.8 is the scale wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment