Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 1805 Back to full schedule: work out, work.

I tested myself the other day when I set the alarm and got up and then went back to bed. How lame? How lazy? How interesting? Very interesting. Prior to that I had never done that in more than five years.I had acquired the habit, routine or what ever you wish to call it of rising and moving. Since I have been put in this spot of working for no pay or not working and getting paid I have given the ole boy a break. The other day I choose to sleep more. Now, the interesting part. When the alarm went off  yesterday I got up and the thought hit after I was up. Do I go back to bed? This interesting because prior to the other day that thought never hit me. Today my body asked why are we getting up so early? I answered to workout. My body asked this early?

I did prepare for any resistance today by 1) getting up early yesterday 2) going to bed early last night. So here I am dressed, fed and ready to play.

I burned 2249 calories today in the hour and hit circuit.

35 pullups
70 crunches incline
72 old style crunches
60 new style crunches decline
51 50 lb on the ab machine.
4 minutes of plank 3 ways
Weight 187.0 too many peanuts?

Day 1806 Happy February, my math was a little off, 5 years is Day 1829.

No comments:

Post a Comment