Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 1793 We do a double with the weights!

On your road of life tell me about your vehicle.Is it taking you where you want to go? How much is your vehicle worth? What improvements can you make on it? Big questions. Deep questions.Even deeper answers.
77th
All we really have to bring to life is what we know and our time.

So I put on the ankle weights and did a 2 hour cardiovascular workout and burned 4580 calories. In the first hour I burn 2308 calories. So I beat yesterday's total for sixty minutes. I now eating oranges and tangelos

I felt strong after the weighted two hours.
I attacked the circuit with:
*Did 30 pullups
*I did 60 crunches incline
50 old style crunches flat line
50 new style crunches decline
*5 minutes of plank 3 ways
*30 50 lb on the ab machine.
Weight 187

I worked very hard yesterday and did a double today I think my shall cool down for a few hours today.
As hockey season in the NHL is about to have its 2012-2013 season opener. Yes folks our prodigal sons have returned. Prodigal- A person who spends money in a recklessly extravagant way.
I not sure if that is a proper description but they have returned.

Day 1794 This time a double without the weights? Nah, we go for three days with weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment