Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 1798 1800 is in my face.

Today, was by far, the best workout I have had in a long time.I felt the precious FLOW. I believe in life there a feeling that we all can reach when tap into the FLOW. The FLOW in my opinion is the middle ground of the highest you can reach. Similar to a rocket ship that has reached its zenith and is at its plateau. The feeling of perfection washes over oneself and a different mindset and perspective on the world ensues.

Today I burned 2372 in an hour. The most in a while.

I attacked the circuit with:
*Did 32 pullups
*I did 50 crunches incline
60 old style crunches flat line
50 new style crunches decline
*5 minutes of plank 3 ways
*34 50 lb on the ab machine.
Felt awesome!
Home scale broken. weight undetermined

Day 1799 Start of a 4 day break from the FT daily toil.We will decide on a double

No comments:

Post a Comment