Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1775 Happy New Year! a double? A triple ??

The spirit of seventy six? How about seventy five? I need a double today!
Our 72ND Double! a fabulous workout as I increased my two hour calorie from Saturday. I found a way to adjust the weight. I went once again, for two plus hours. I still not in a good pattern with a exercise circuit. It will come though. I am determined to set one up.
After I told three people about my streak of workouts.

Then,I said,  "2012 was a wimp, we are are going to totally kick 2013 's ass!" I was psyched.
Weighed in at 430 pm at 183 after a huge workout and a long fast.Ate at 10:15 pm then ate again at 515 pm. How many hours is that? Nineteen hours! It felt great just to workout hard. I feel totally refreshed. I needed that rejuvenation after yesterday's incredible day. Up at three workout at 4 am to 5 am doing a radio show from 540 am to 705 am the have breakfast leave to work at 827 am and working til 230 pm break for lunch back to work at 330 pm then out of work at 445. Then, Into another work at 530pm the work til 945. Home at 10 25 pm the eat then down until 10 15 am. as I said before- awesome!

Day 1776- The spirit of 1776! And a day off. Another double?

No comments:

Post a Comment