Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 1786 Business still closed. Do we do a double, with the thermal?

Whoa, a double ( 76TH) with the thermal and three other layers burned 4633 in 120.

After I  was so----oo soaked. I changed into dry clothes  and did another round of


30 pull ups
30 inclined crunches
50 flexes on each side total plank 4 minutes
50 pounds abdominal 30 times
186weight

Wow! I am embarrassed at how thirsty I am.

I feel like a dry cloth that has to absorb a wet spill. A big wet spill.

However, ladies and gents I do feel awesome and had for a good time chatting with an individual that appeared to be highly determined. I have seen her on the 5 am gym circuit and found it unusual to see her at 11 am on a Saturday. Maybe it was a serendipitous meeting but one that was refreshing and informative.

Day 1787 Do I hunt down plastic sweat shirt? Another double?

No comments:

Post a Comment