Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 1796 Do I do two shows?

For now, at 802 am on 1/22/13 it is on hold.How is everybody doing? Better than good and better than most.Right? Tell you a few things here and see if you agree. If you tell the facts I will learn, if you tell me the truth I will believe but if you tell me a story I will remember it forever.

I have no stories to write but I am always ready to tell one. I believe that concept whole heartily. That is why in my opinion why Jesus told us parables.

It is not the story or the parable that is important it it is the moral of the story and what the story means to us. That is where the importance lies.

As march toward the 1800 day we burn 2294 in the hour after a good six and one half hours of   sleep.


I attacked the circuit with:
*Did 34 pullups
*I did 50 crunches incline
50 old style crunches flat line
50 new style crunches decline
*5 minutes of plank 3 ways
*30 50 lb on the ab machine.
Weight 188

Day 1797 Awesome number.Do we do two?

No comments:

Post a Comment