Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 1800 A milestone? Its only eighteen times my first hundred days.

I thought I would be gushing with pride today. Instead, I feel very humble.My thoughts are now camped on 1826 days which will be five years.Only 26 days from that piece of sacred ground.

Today, I fought extremely hard to burn 2400 in an hour for the second consecutive day. I wore the thermal and three other layers and had the hood over my head for the entire sixty minutes.I always seem to try to find a handicap. just something to make the challenge that much harder.I do not ever want it to be easy. I always want it to be hard never soft. The attitude is I have come too far to let up now.

I did a great circuit as my sweating did not let up.

36 pullups
70 crunches incline
62 old style crunches
64 new style crunches decline
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
32 50 lb on the ab machine.

Weight 186.0

Day 1801 Now we start the march to 1826 and another day off the DT.


No comments:

Post a Comment