Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 1782 Can we say 18 days until 1800?

I have challenged myself so much. There were times when I felt totally in control weighing in at 175. Feeling in full charge of my eating and appetite. Then there were days when I felt less in control. Through it all I have persevered. Eighteen hundred days is an amazing accomplishment.Heck, 1782 days is unbelievable.

Question is why am I doing it? Why did I want to do it? What am I receiving from doing it? What have I learned? Am I making this world a better place by doing it? Since I started have I developed better relations with people? Do I feel more in touch with who I am?

These are all questions I wish to ponder and answer as the days roll by.

Today's workout: Burned 2345 in sixty felt great!I want to burn 2400 in sixty before I hit 1800.
Did a four minute plank 3 ways
30 new pull ups
30 incline crunches
Weight, highest in awhile, 190.

Day 1783 Now we start the big push

No comments:

Post a Comment