Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 1791 Exactly 35 days to five years.Oh my God.

We got late but we came in with good energy. I finished strong and burned 2302 in 60. Those numbers are so cool 2302 in 60. Good password numbers,eh. The password to day is desire. Here is my daily question for today.
Self confidence. Wow, what a valuable asset to have.Especially, if we want to do something great and become some one great.Or maybe, just to be someone that we are truly proud of. Do you have self confidence? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, rate your self confidence. Where do you feel yourself confidence comes from? Can you build on it? How can you improve your level of self confidence?

Working out everyday is a great place to start.
 I attacked the circuit with:
*Did 30 pullups
Now, the incline bench I found two which is awesome.They can get me back to the old ab workouts.
I just need to find how they work.
*I did 50 crunches
50 out style crunches
*5 minutes of plank
*30 50 lb on the ab machine.
Weight 189
Thanks so much for the taking the time to read this. One thing to keep in mind that leaders are readers.
Day 1792 We beat 2310 in 60! 

No comments:

Post a Comment