Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1802 No morning show, no work until Thursday.Gotta do doubles!

As the clock ticked I slept. This is my fourth day off and I arrived at the gym at 930am. I was crunched for time as I had errands to run and decided to do them all today.
oil change
emmissions
bottles

I was extremely determined to burn 2410 or more calories in the hour. I burned 2405 without the weights. I tried very hard to catch up at the end but I fell short. I zipped through the circuit and eliminated the plank exercises

36 pullups
80 crunches incline
52 old style crunches
60 new style crunches decline
37 50 lb on the ab machine.

Weight 186. gym scale

I can give you all I got and I know I have a little more.
The glory is in delivering that little bit more.

Day 1803 we are charging towards five YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment