Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 1784 we are climbing that mountain!

A great depiction and description of how yesterday went after an awesome beginning. Aleak under the bathroom sink, a position request rejection notification and then no heat in the house because of no oil in the tank. Great opportunity to bounce back and be excited.

Well I am excited, buoyed by a desire to compete. The challenge of today was to get up after maybe 4 and half hours of sleep.Yeah maybe I got five hours of sleep but I am not sure. One great thing is the sleep of the laborer is sweet.

I wore 4 layers of clothes for my 60 minute of cardiovascular workout today. As I slept with 3 layers on.
I burned 2260 in 60 today
I did 36 pull ups
100 incline crunches
4 minutes of plank 40 flexes of the opposite elbow on each side
40 abdominal crunches
Weight 189

Day 1785 Wow, the view is sweet up here at 1785!

No comments:

Post a Comment