Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 1408 Its New Years eve!

Blow the horns and have a snort of some bubbly. As we usher in 2012. We have been down the road a piece. Starting on February 23RD 2008. As the number reads 1408 days has past. The number seems both big and small.

Be thankful one and all for the joy that we have found through the years. It is almost a delicious feeling to love the workout. To sense the expectation of the next workout.

Today, to end the year with a bang we do a two hour workout.Yesterday, at the daily toil I did walk close to 3 miles. So my legs feel fresh.

God bless all and here we go!

Felt awesome, as I burned 2650 calories in two hours and two minutes.I had to get that two extra minutes in! I weighed in at 181.

Day 1409 January 1, 2012. Alright, keep the ball rolling.





No comments:

Post a Comment