Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 1393 We have hacked our way through the path

As I am getting ready for another performance I am counting exactly how many sixty minute workouts I have done in the last 1392 days. Fourteen hundred and eleven workouts. That is an average of 1.01364943 workouts per day. The day off from one job has afforded me an opportunity to work another. In essence, this is a black friday as I get paid at both jobs today.So I gain a profit for doing both. If you look at it from a money earning stand point I am working two jobs at the same time.One job is paying vacation time, while the other is paying regular work time.

I would  be fat dumb and happy if the jobs paid well but, its nice to feel like I am  being paid twice for my efforts.


Hey, I have no gripes I chose what I am doing so be it.

So as this body that is determined to reach four years.Let's gets moving in on the day ahead. I pray for all at this Christmas time.

Day 1393 workout - weighed in at 186 again. Un explicable burned 1294 calories in the hour. Did 20,300,400, 400,800, 3 min plank .

Feeling like my mind and heart wish to do more however, my body is not ready to do more. Have a full day ahead. As the double may actually be more lucrative than I originally thought.

Day 1394 oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment