Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 1380 We have gone to the the very top of this mountain

We have not reached the summit but, we are indeed in full  view of the top rim. So much has transpired in this fragment of time. It has been an incredible journey of mind, body and spirit. Through it all, I hope I have inspired some. We cannot measure the effort and can only hope that just one person decides to carry the torch.

I sit here on a Saturday morning eighty days from 1460 days. When 1460TH day passes it will be four years. I will have aged four years from the day I set out. God has blessed me in this time to go beyond what I was mortally capable of. I am truly blessed.

Now, we don the vest and head to the gym on a  This day will be 1380/7= 197 TH one Saturday.

Here goes......



In one hour I burned 1315 calories( done with the sixteen pound weighted vest)

30 assisted chin ups

350 killer crunches
1000 crunches
800 floor crunches
3 minutes of plank


We are happy for the little things but we must keep thinking big.
Today, I was asked to join a runners club.
They do 5 miles on Tuesday's and Thursday's then on Sunday's they run 10 miles.

I told the person I would think about it.

Day 1381 oh boy, Christmas is 21 days away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment