Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 1381 We are up earlier on this fine Sunday morning

We commence early today as we will be at work at a different time. My Sunday's in the past 100 or so have been a day of rest  prior to work. Today, will be a little different as I now will wait for the gym to open around 7 am. I plan to do a good cardiovascular workout of sixty minutes and then be at the job by 10 am.

My blog followers, I will embrace the challenge and cut out around 2 pm. As I think about it it sure does sound like much but, these days I will take what I can.

Its now 540 am and I am focusing in, on the workout.

We were strong! Burned 1336 calories while wearing the vest. All done in one hour. The days of wearing the vest are mounting. I think I have my appetite a little more under control.

Now, we have day 1382 coming at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment