Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 1379 We are driven by a three horse team

 Which horse in your life has the most power. Let me explain the life analogy.Each horse represents a drivin force in your life.
One horse stands for answering the question how do I make my body feel good?
Another horse represents how do I make myself look good?
The last horse asks how can I do good?

To make our future more compelling we can end the question with the word TODAY!


One horse stands for answering the question how do I make my body feel good TODAY?
Another horse represents how do I make myself look TODAY good?
The last horse asks how can I do good TODAY?

The horse or force that pulls me the hardest today is.....the third horse how can I do good today? Do  Good deeds and help others.



In one hour I burned 1315 calories( done with the sixteen pound weighted vest)

30 assisted chin ups
the incline sit up board is being repaired
0 killer crunches
0 crunches
500 quantum
800 floor crunches
4 minutes of plank

Day 1380 twenty days left to 1400 one more workout from 1400.

No comments:

Post a Comment