Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 1382 Should I ask you the same question ever day

There one simple thing we can all do that I believe would make a significant impact on the way we pursue our goals.
I believe when we increase our accountability. We will improve on our chances of reaching our goals.

Now, hear this, I do not care what your goal is, for the purpose of this question.Here it is, in three parts..
Would you agree to have someone that cares a lot about you reaching your goal ask you how you are doing on reaching your goal every day? Do you feel that would help you if you knew the person was going to ask and do you feel it would allow you to focus in better on your pursuit of your goal?



In one hour I burned 1318 calories( done with the sixteen pound weighted vest)

35 assisted chin ups

400 killer crunches
700 crunches
800 floor crunches
4 minutes of plank

Day 1383 lets go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment