Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 1611 Its gym then work!

It is almost like some strange dream.The other day the heat was so oppressive it was tough to do anything outside. To be exact it was less than seventy two hours ago.Last I went to an outdoor concert wearing shorts and a t -shirt and a hat and froze.I slept with a sheet on and froze. Now, I am awake and ready to workout so I can warm up again.

It is now 622 am....Warmth, who would think I would CRAVE it, on July 21ST?

I probably was not warmed up as much as I needed as I burned 2287 and did 51 chin ups and 10 minutes of plank with 340 killers and 440 crunches I had to cut the work out short as time ran out. I weighed in at 182. I felt great I should have organized my time better.

Day 1612  A very good day for a double

No comments:

Post a Comment