Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 1598 Wow---

A very sound sleep, as the air conditioner hummed for the first time all day this year. Always strange, as I woke having no idea what the air is like outside. Thus starts the 24 hours of work out then, prep for the show then, sleep then, work out then, the show then, work then, sleep.

Now it is work out time. No church this week( a picnic and a long sleep) for the first time in over a month. However, will read a passage and pray on it.

Now we work out - The weekly double? I do believe I have a once a week streak going. Yep, six straight weeks of doing a double at least once a week. We go for seven today ....

Chalk up another double! Burned 4529 in 120 minutes.
Now, you should have seen me go. As I did 71 chin ups and 4 minutes of plank and 270 killers a 330 crunch. and 510 q's and 700 floors and weighed in at 180.

I very hot day and a cooler front of cooler air approaches.

Day 1599 How exciting?



No comments:

Post a Comment