Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 1596 only four days from 1600- ETA- Tuesday July 10TH 2012.

What a weird week=www.?



  1. blasted in the chest
  2. password mix up/ lost and found card
  3. crown shifts and is pressing right on nerve in mouth
Had a good challenge yesterday, after an emergency partial root canal I was pretty much non mobile the rest of the day.

Today, I jumped right back on the horse.Enjoyed a diet of soft foods. Slept soundly.Got up with some discomfort but, went to the gym and worked out hard. A 2271 burn in 60.50 chin ups, whew that was a battle.Seven minutes of plank.200 killers,350 crunches and 500 q's and 800 floor crunches. Weight 184.

The procedure from yesterday has me taking penicillin 2 times a day. I cannot remember the last time I took any medicine.Since there is an open wound in my mouth I suppose any thing that will help prevent infection would be useful.


It felt so good to work out.It is a challenge to explain but, it is like a push you get when you  are on a swing or when you are sled riding and you feel the rush as you go down the hill. However, it is even better than that because you are the driving force.It is your energy and effort that gives you that whoosh!

Day 1597 The day draws near and the question is... a double or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment