Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 1604 Work is on tap for this day after a workout.

The day that never seemed to end. I got up yesterday at 410 am and went to sleep at 2 am today. Then I got up at 545 am today.Why? That is a good question. Gee, you must have done a lot of things in the 22 hours you were up. Yeah, I did and one of things I did was miss manage my time. As written in my Day 1605 blog I worked out. Then, I went to work, where I worked hard. Then I got home showered and went to an out concert around 7  pm until 10:15 pm. Then I ate and watched highlights and an encore showing of the Yankees game. Then, finally I went to bed at 2 am. I missed managed about three hours of sleep.

At 645 am I got on the machine and burned 2253 calories. Then I did 40 82 pound assisted chin ups and 11 minutes of plank. With 370 killer crunches and 450 crunches and 920 q's.Then I finished with 800 floor crunches. I ate late and weighed in at 184. I wish I had more time and energy to do a long hard cardiovascular workout!

Day 1605 Yankee Stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment