Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 1594 As we are only six away here on the 4TH of JUUUUU..........LYE as they say it down south.

Here is a coincidence day 1594 in on July 4 in the year 2012. The gym opens at 7 am I need to be in work at 9am on this odd holiday. I have worked plenty of Holidays but, I believe for the last July 4TH I worked.  So this is my second in a row.Oh well, lets roll.My tooth is sore and lately it has been hurting me.I believe I will go to the dentist tomorrow. If I realize it is not as bad as Tom Hanks ' dental procedure( in Castaway) I will be all right.

The day begins now in the rain!Got on the fabled machine at 641 am and got off after burning 2292 calories in an hour. Weight 183. Off to work.Second day of the week no chins,plank,& crunches.

Here on lunch break adding a few notes. Hard believe its been less than a year since I started my daily arc trainer work out. Life is good as my body continues to meet the challenges.

What about the bruised bone you got on Monday 7/2/12?

I am psyched thinking the prospects of doing a great radio show. Stay tuned as my time is coming.

Day 1595 Maybe the dentist should take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment