Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 1609 Oh yeah!

I remember many years back when I used to play tackle football and it was a lot of fun.I also remember while playing in the game of tackle when I was running with the ball in my arms and a player would wrap his arms around my legs. Now, if the wrap was high on my legs I could keep moving but, once the arms slid down lower I would lose my balance and be brought down. Well today, I felt like someone had me by the upper part of my legs but I would not allow them to slid down my legs and bring me down. I would break free only to be caught again.

As I burned 2258 in 60 and did 51 chin ups and 8 minutes of plank. I did 340 killers and 440 crunches and 610 q's with 800 floors and weighed in at 182.

As I was leaving the gym I walked to my car in the pouring rain. Folks, I was already wet with perspiration and that rain praise Jesus was as cold as it comes. It felt so good as the humidity dropped along with the temperature!

Day 1610 The weather is forecast to be beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment