Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 1595 Maybe the dentist should take a look.

I have not experienced dental discomfort like this in awhile. It comes and goes. However, when it comes it feels like something has grabbed the tooth and is squeezing it really hard. I woke up with it today so now I know I need to visit the dentist soon.

I did my usual 410 am wake up call and got to the gym around 445 and then was able to do a traditional workout.I suppose while most of the people wake up to coffee and breakfast I choose to wake up to going for a great hard workout.

Case in point, I burned 2257 calories in the hour and did 44 chin ups and seven minutes of plank. I also crunched 330 killers and 440 crunches and 500 q's. I did 700 floors. Weight? 183.

Now, the dentist then work or no dentist, no work or dentist no work or no dentist then work. Either way, I want this tooth to stop bringing me pain.Better still, I want this tooth to be calm and relaxed.

A nice refreshment from the current status.

 Day 1596 only four days from 1600- ETA- Tuesday July 10TH 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment