Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 1548 As we go for a double - our 44TH!

A day off.A reunion of sorts. A new razor blade since Easter Sunday. A break through in my  radio plans. Excellent weather. A haircut. Mowing the lawn.

Ah such plans! First, we hit the gym.
A spectacular day!

Let's see razor blade used,gym done, awesome three hour workout!Next, hair cut , lawn mowed. Now visit, then church after that a little chill down.

On the day of 137Th  Preakness and the day of a vital 3RD game of the semi finals in the NHL I did a double where I burned 4600 calories while wearing three layers of clothing in the room with no fans. I burned only about 38 calories per minute and was not totally pleased with my pace but it felt so-ooo awesome! I did 40 88 pound assisted chin ups. 360 killers,430 crunches and 610 q's. I did 6 minutes of plank and finished with 800 floor crunches.As we weigh in at 177.

Loving every minute of it. As I said to someone long ago on the subject of working out. You are in for pain either way, you are far better off to workout and deal with what ever pain that brings you than you are sitting around and eating and feeling the pain from lack of activity.If you don't believe me, denial is a river in Egypt!

Day 1549 Another day off to do a double and mow the lawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment