Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 1538 We are rolling towards GREATNESS!

We roll when we have a perfectly round tire. We have balanced life when we are mentally,physically,socially and spiritually fit.When or four quadrants are balanced and or life is fulfilled in each area we are then considered a well rounded individual.

Well today, my workout went  along at a good pace and produced the short term results I was looking for. As I felt awesome during and after the workout.The long results are still on a great track also. I burn 2350 th hour as I bested yesterday by 25 calories. I gave myself less assistance(82 lbs?) and did 30 chin ups. 360 killers,440 crunches,600 q's. I was soaked! Eight minutes on the plank and 800 floor crunches. 182 for the weight. I do feel stronger.

Day 1539 As we ready ourselves for 1550!

No comments:

Post a Comment