Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 1539 As we ready ourselves for 1550!

How neat and sweet is it to reach 1550? This weekend should pose a good challenge as we are schedule for a work call at 930am. Which would require a wakeup call at 530 am, a workout at 645am a shower and off to work by 845am.Then on Sunday The time table looks like; who knows? The gym opens at 7am I workout until 8am then I sprint to the work.

We sit and recline at 1539 with 42 doubles under our belt. We are still focused on a good 11 day run to 1550 which appears to on May  20Th. This weekend rides us hard and you know? I wouldn't have it any other way!

Today I realized I am behind on sleep as I finally went to sleep around 1045pm and woke up at 410am. That is a whopping 5 hours and 25 minutes of rest. I have been feeding my self that rest since Sunday.

I burned 2304 a poultry 38.4 calories per minute. Yesterday I did 2350 almost 39.17 per minute. I challenges the heck out of myself by using only 76 pounds of assistance on 20 chin ups. Part of me says use no assistance then see how many you do. Then every day try to do more. Set a goal of doing 20 times more then when you started and see how many you can do.

My crunches were okay but my plank was less. Killers were 330,crunches 430,q's were 530 and floors were 800 . The plank was only 3 minutes. Reason my fore arms kept sliding on the mat so I was unable to maintain the position. Not an excuse just a reason. Why did my elbows slide because I wore a sweatshirt rather than  at shirt why did I wear a t shirt rather than a sweat shirt? Because the t shirt I was wear under neath my sweat shirt was all ripped up.
I weighed in at 184.

Day 1540 Having a good outlook makes the view very inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment