Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 1536 We are on the road to GREATNESS.

We must keep our focus! It has been twenty eight years to the day yesterday when my Dad passed. I do remember very clearly. He had been sent home from the hospital after being there for about a week. It was a beautiful spring day. My Dad had been suffering and coughing up blood. and was clearly in tough shape. I had just finished mowing the lawn. I had been living with him all my life except for going away to school from 1975 to 1983. I was taking a rest downstairs when I heard my Mom yell. Then I knew that was it.

I suppose because May 6TH was a Sunday back in1984 and my sister was back in town yesterday and came over to my house which is not far from where my Mom and Dad lived. The emotions and the feeling just now came flooding back.

Now, today I felt good burning 2308 in 60. Doing 51 chin ups with 100 pounds of assistance,doing 360 killers, 470 crunches and 620 q's. I did do eights of plank and 800 floor crunches. My weight was 184.

We still have Memorial Day and Fathers Day to go.A 100 days is from March 21ST to July 4TH. We are right around day 41. The half was point to make it easy is Mother's Day.

Day 1537 We are in the teeth of it, they call it 100 days of he double hockey sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment