Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 1535 Today we do a double with no fan and three layers!

DOUBLE # 42! As we honor Mariano Rivera. As we burn four thousand and six hundred and fifty calories in one hundred and twenty one minutes.That is an average of burning 38.43 calories per minute. Yesterday, on the same machine, I burned two thousand and twelve calories in sixty minutes. That is an average of burning 38.53 calories per minute. I worked hard to that as I was on somewhat of a time crunch.when I finished the 121 minutes I stretch and left. I weighed in at 180 pounds.I just finish my breakfast of oatmeal  pine apple, banana and blue berries. I quenched my monster thirst with about a quart of calcium fortified orange juice and seltzer.

Today, is a day off, next week however, I plan on working all seven days and take the test for the radio show.

Day 1536 We are on the road to GREATNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment