Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 1540 Having a good outlook makes the view very inviting.

Despite not catching on on any sleep we made today a raising the bar day. As we burned 2391 in sixty on the "new" machine and with three layers. It took a good push in the second thirty minutes to burn that number. So now the bar is set burn 2400 and we start a new.

Are we all really to some extent like an onion. Where we all reveal ourselves to one another one layer at a time?

I attempted to do a chin up with no assistance and only did one. The reason why I stopped after one was because if  was unable to do the next one I was not sure I was going to be able to get back on the step. I did do 25 with 76 pounds of assistance. Did 360 killers,480 crunches, 620 q's, 8 minutes of plank and 800 floors. Weighed in at 185. Surprising.

Day 1541- A good challenge. Up at 530 gym by 640 be at work by 915.

No comments:

Post a Comment