Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 1531 Is it muscle?

With too much attention the weight went down to 184.Did an excellent 2406 as I am writing this at lunch time. I also did 53 106 pound assisted chin ups. As I reflect back to mymind set when I stated on this streak back in 2008. I do recall my desire was to burn more calories than I take in. Which was easy because I had no intention of adding any muscle to my diminishing frame. I was just overjoyed over the prospects of being able to do a sixty minute cardio workout every day.

The surprise really came when my body just starting dropping the weight. I pattern myself on eating very light as despite doing the cardio every day my appetite went way down. It was fun for me to feel younger and lighter.By the February turned into May I was pretty slim. When the Summer came I weighed about 12 or 15 pounds lighter than I do now. I stayed away from any weight training for about 13 months then I decided to feel my muscles again.

The weight came back gradually as I gained about 4 pounds as I put more exercises into my work out.

Today, I did 330 killer crunches, crunches and 810 q's . I did a great 8 minutes of plank. I did 800 floors.Writing this now makes it all seem so long ago. I weighed in at 184.

Day 1532 We operate with little sleep but, we forge ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment