Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 1277 A tie in number of calories burned in sixty!

My efforts today took me to high levels of perspiration. Working out on 19 hours between workouts I burned the same amount of calories in the same sixty minutes as I did yesterday.Man, it felt awesome the humidity was high when I started but, I warmed up quickly and felt strong during the entire work out which included 110 killer crunches. A killer crunch is a crunch where I work an abdominal muscle that I have not exercised in a while. It is in essence a lower abdominal muscle crunch. Whoa, I do feel it!

In sixty minutes I burned 1396 calories cannot believe I tied yesterday!
60 assisted chin ups
110 killer crunches
650 crunches
800 floor crunches
seven minutes of plank

The best way to describe a crunch is you do not go all the way to relax the muscle you just keep it tight and repeat the process as fast as you can. Doing it on the lower muscles is for me, is an awesome challenge.

Day 1278 we are making way for 1300!

No comments:

Post a Comment