Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 1271 The rest quest turned out to a success

I got down at 940 pm and got a good rest. I benefited from a cool night and a restful mind.When I got on the machine it was 454am. With a good 6 and half hours of sleep I felt great and

In sixty minutes I burned 1349 calories
20 assisted chin ups
10 killer crunches
450 crunches
700 floor crunches
four minutes of plank

I felt tremendous - Here is an interesting observation. Upon weighing myself after my workout yesterday and then just prior to my after work shower last night I noticed my weight did not change. That includes eating fruit all day and toiling all day from 7 am to 530 pm. Very interesting. I guess I burned what I took in.

Day 1272 the forecast is for a great day.I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment