Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 1263 We do notice a few things

You do notice a few simple patterns of behavior when your routines are firmly established. For instance; I tend to sleep longer on Sunday morning and sleep less on Monday. I have been averaging about a 6 and half hour sleep on Sunday and a 4 hour sleep on Monday. Then, by the time Monday night comes along I am usually tired enough to sleep from 10 pm to 4 am. The key is my energy level which is pretty consistent although today I felt good but simply could not find the next gear as I had been doing on the previous days. Today on limited rest between workouts I --

In sixty minutes I burned 1345 calories
50 assisted chin ups
1000 crunches
400 floor crunches
seven minutes of plank

all on 18 hours and seventeen minutes of rest.

Its all about the energy. Today, I go after my 21 day of work in last 22 days.

Day 1264, will leave me 36 days short of 1300. Sounds awesome to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment