Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1257 We are beginning are approach on 6 pm on August the fourth

As Rudy said, when he was asked,"are you ready for this, champ?" I've been ready for this my whole life! Why did he say that? He said that because he was on the threshold of reaching his dream. Rudy had come so far.The person had sacrificed so much to get to that moment in time. I believe all training and all my effort has lead me to the night ahead. I feel I have a story to tell that people want to hear. I determined to see this through.

In sixty minutes I burned 1365 calories
67 assisted chin ups
1300 crunches
500 floor crunches
eight minutes of plank

I am feeling awesome while and after these workouts. I think by shedding the other two layers I have been rejuvenated!

Today, I actually leave work early to visit the dentist. What a sluggard!

Day 1258 comes next. Are you ready for this, champ?

No comments:

Post a Comment