Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 1264 I seem to be regaining my strength

As baseball scouts say, " he does not seem to have much pop in his bat". Well, that was me yesterday. As the rigors of working out and doing physical labor for about eight hours to its tool on a body that had 3 hours and forty five minutes of rest. Boy, by six o'clock my body and mind were tired. Despite eating little all day I went home and ate less than normal and slept.

Six and half hours later I

In sixty minutes I burned 1330 calories
51 assisted chin ups
1220 crunches
500 floor crunches
eight minutes of plank

It took a while but I have come back around and feel awesome.

A thought about the contest as I now have watched each of the finalist.
John is to me the favorite because he has a lot of energy and conviction
Patrick is a returning finalist.

now we stare down day 1265. Lets see who blinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment