Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 1269 A we see if all this rest brings rise to a great workout

As the rain pelts down on this August Sunday morning, we ready ourselves for some time to workout prior to our daily toil. Yesterday in addition to a great workout I was on the clock for 8 and half hours of motion.

As we realize a little hint of a season change in the air. Heck at my daily toil they are readying for Halloween. My sleep was eight and one half hours last night( 11:30 pm- 8 am ). I focused and physically psyched to tackle today's workout.

I felt good and as I warmed up I felt great--- I wish I had more time today because I would have done two hour ride!

In sixty minutes I burned 1382 calories
11 assisted chin ups
350 crunches
700 floor crunches
four minutes of plank

I need more time and money.. HA-- IS THERE ANY OF US, AMONG US, THAT CANNOT SAY THAT? The question is simple, what am I willing to sacrifice to get it?

Ah, the Monday challenge- I'm ready!

Day 1270!

No comments:

Post a Comment