Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 1260 With enthusiasm at a very high level I gave them all I had!

With a goal of going one step further. I hope my performance last night was what the judges were looking for. The roll call is simply this; Mathew,Mathew,Neeraj,Nick,Josh,Justin,Keith,Tara,Ed and John. Out of those ten, one will be called during the 5 o'clock hour on the fan. My goal was to make my presentation exciting and entertaining and informative. I wanted to show knowledge and passion. I believe I did that.
And to make the night even more special, my best and dearest friend drove A LONG WAY to watch my performance. Man, that was awesome.
Now, its up to the judges to say which of us will move on.

Wow!

In sixty minutes I burned 1380 calories
80 assisted chin ups
1400 crunches
550 floor crunches
ten minutes of plank
Not bad on 4 hours of sleep!

Now, its on to day 1261 and yet another Saturday. Within a few hours(9 hours) I should know what lies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment